Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Casual Cool




Top- Guess via Ebay (super old)
Pants- BR ('10?)
Blazer- Kohls ('08)
Cami- Maurices
Necklace- UO

This cami was a surprise match for this top. I never wear this top because it's very low-cut, and then sometimes as you know tops do (esp. heavier cowl-necks) it stretches even lower during the day... anyways this cami really made it appropriate and puts an old (but pretty) top back into rotation. Funny that I never thought to layer it before, since it has a built-in layer I never thought to!

Anyways, hope you had a great day! : )

4 comments:

  1. I love it when that happens - a cami and a top from two separate places end up being a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is quite funny I think :) I do have such an addiction to the color blue- particularly the teal and blue-green family ;)

      Delete
  2. Casual cool is one of my favorite looks. Beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie! I really liked this top, funny I never reached for it before ;)

      Delete