Saturday, February 18, 2012

Perspective


Top- Maurices
Cami- Express
Cardigan- Ann Taylor via Ebay
Jeans- Old Navy
Necklace- UO
Boots- JCPenny

These are my 'fat' jeans. They are super stretchy and loose in the waist, so they feel more like pajamas than pants. These are my go-to pants for when I want to be comfortable and still look like a human being participating in normal society.

Do you have anything in your closet that you default to for comfort?

ETA: On another note, my friend's baby was just born, and a grandmother (that was a co-worker of mine) just passed from cancer. Happy birthday Calli, rest in peace Eileen. And to the rest of the people I know who's birthday is today/was yesterday- Happy Birthday Rick, Hannah, Lisa, & Kim.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic outfit. The necklace looks great with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your sweet comments :) This is srsly my favorite necklace. It's just very 'me'

      Delete