Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Roses




Top/Cardigan- Express
Skirt- JCrew, Ebay
Shoes/Bracelet- JCpenny
Necklace- gifted

So, experimenting with the side view as I discovered it by accident yesterday and kind of thought it was flattering.

I really need to have this skirt taken in at the waist- it's a good 2-3 inches loose- it would be right above the knee if it fit properly. As is, I still love the skirt itself, so I am planning on getting it tailored (along with a few other things) soon.

I'm hoping to catch up on my blog reading- I just have been so BUSY! Hope you had a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Classic look here - and I love the little bit of your earrings we can see! I have several skirts that I need to take to the tailor, beautiful silk lined Banana Republic numbers. I need to see if I lose more inches before I commit first though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is very classic- I think I shouldn't have been so matchy-matchy here, but I like the outfit as a whole :)

      Delete
  2. Accidental outfits are great. I like your skirt. Pretty prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lady! I have such a hard time with prints, but this one is really nice I think :)

      Delete