Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring



Top-Kohls
Pants- Thrifted
Shoes- Nine West
Bracelet/Necklace- F21

Today is the first day of Spring!! And nearly 80 degrees in March- it has been amazingly beautiful the last several days :) I'm stuck inside today for 12 hours, but at least my top is spring-like! These pants I thrifted last fall- they were brand new The Limited (with tags!) and fit like a dream, except they were a good 8 inches too long. I got them tailored to my highest heels (my favorite pair, and most comfortable). The tailor pressed really hard for me to let him take in the ginormous flare, and I have to say he was right- they look much better this way. All in all, I love this outfit and feel quite sexy (but professional enough) in it!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful color for welcoming spring - and i like the heels too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! can you believe that I only wore this top 1x or 2x last year because I just wasn't sold on it? Now I feel so silly, but taste does evolve over time :)

      Delete