Thursday, March 15, 2012

Running

 Tuesday's Outfit:
Top- Thrifted
Blazer- Kohls
Necklace- Maurices
Shoes- Nine West ('08?)

Sorry for the same top/blazer combo- but I thought it was beautiful. Added it to sleek trousers and pops of blue :)


 Wednesday's Outfit:
Top- Loft Outlet
Blazer- F21
Pants/Bracelet- JCPenny
Shoes- Charlotte Russe

Super bright color-combo. I was almost afraid to wear it and was tempted to hide it under a jacket!
 Today's Outfit:
Scarf- Loft Outlet
Pants- BR
Tank/Cardi/Cami- Express
Earrings- H&M
Bracelet- JCPenny
Shoes- Debs

Today's outfit is more fall-ish but I was happy with it (if I had better flats that is!)

Sorry everyone for being AWOL! I have been super busy at work despite being on 'spring break' from college :). Hope to get back to the swing of things soon- and I miss my blog reading!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the black with the pops of teal and then that blue blazer/green top combo - well, I see why you love it so much! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete