Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So... Surprise? TMI?


via google images, doughbasket.com













Luckily for me, no-one who reads this blog knows me in real life.
























I got the surprise of my life yesterday at the doctor's office.























I'm 7 weeks pregnant.


dun dun DUN...






We've been trying for the last 9 months, and I had almost given up hope at this point.

At least I have an excuse for the extreme exhaustion on this side.We don't plan on telling anyone for another month, but I need an outlet so here you go. : ) I just really hope everything goes well and I have a healthy pregnancy and child. We're both very excited.

I found out because I was having some serious cramping and (TMI) thought I had a UTI... turns out I have a yeast infection and a baby. Lol. I missed my period this month but took 2 pregnancy tests a week apart which were negative, so I missed figuring out I was pregnant and thought I was just hormonal and stressed.

I don't expect this blog to become a 'mommy' blog.  :) But, I had to let the cat out of the bag SOMEWHERE!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation! Thanks for sharing this great news with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, lady! thats wonderful news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !!!
    OMG ! how exciting ! i don't know if I could keep it a secret for month !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting! (I love it when people other than me are pregnant.)

    ReplyDelete