Friday, March 9, 2012

Yet Again



Dress/Shoes/Bracelet- JCPenny
Cardigan- Maurices
Cami- Express
Necklace- Loft Outlet


Top- Express
Jacket/Earrings- F21
Jeans- Ebay (Guess)
Boots- Endless (Miss Mooze)
Bracelet- JCPenny
Necklace- H&M

So, sorry for the terrible quality pictures and mess in the background. My phone only works when connected to power now :( This is what I wore yesterday and what I am wearing today. :) I wish you could see how awesome the pattern is in the dress, or how awesome the texture on my jacket is.

Hope you had a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful! And I am so coveting that jacket from F21... that color is so good. And I *love* a 3/4-sleeve blazer. So versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) The best part is the texture/pattern- i'll wear it again soon so you can see it. The sleeves are full length but I roll them- I push them up, then grab a bunch of fabric a couple inches from the end and pull it over to the end. Today has me wishing for some cute gold pins to pin it in place- but it usually stays. I do the same with my black blazer!

      Delete