Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Recycle Coral



Top- Kohls '11
Pants- Maurices Spring '13
Necklace- H&M (old)
Cardigan0 NY&Co Spring '13

These pants look awful because they stuck to my stockings! I'll have to buy some different ones lol.

I got a new idea from Simply Sarah- make a conscious effort to recycle my wardrobe and not to purchase new items. I know I have a shopping problem, even when on the budget. Sarah is picking an item she wore on her blog in the past to make a new outfit with it. She is then posting the previous outfit and the new one. I decided this would be a great idea for me to use to try to focus more on reusing what I have than thinking about what I want to buy!

I decided to restyle today this printed cowl-neck top that I wore last spring (I think this was the last time I wore it too):


No comments:

Post a Comment