Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekly Roundup 1/14-1/18


Weekly Roundup

Here's this week's roundup- my first week back to work, 7 weeks postpartum! Click on the images to see them larger.

My favorite looks were Monday and Friday (and oddly enough, same top!). I really felt put together and professional Monday, and Friday I felt like I really looked great. Tuesday's outfit photographed really poorly. I think I could have improved on Thursday's outfit by adding a fun printed scarf, and those grey pants from Tuesday/Thursday really could be a better cut for my body- I can't wait until I fit into my trousers again, they have a much more flattering cut than these featured here (2 sizes up from my normal pants).

What was your favorite outfit this week? What could I have done better?



No comments:

Post a Comment