Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 14


Top- WHBM via Ebay, January 2013
Cardigan- NY&Company, January 2013
Pants- Express, November 2012
Necklace & Earrings- NY&Company, January 2013
Shoes- Fergalicious heels, January 2014 swapped for Flats I keep in my desk (JCPenny circa 2012)

Inspiration: An item of clothing you haven't worn in 12 months. That would be both the top and the pants.

This top is hard for me to pair with things I own. It's very vivid and I love the print, but it's blousy and a little too long, and it dips a little too low. I had the straps taken up which helps but it's still fidgety. The pants ended up too short for the heels so I wore the spare pair of flats I keep at my desk. They're a good length for my green wedge sandals for summer and the fabric is lightweight so I am keeping the pants.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lady! I just realized that I have another cardigan (teal) that may have gone better with this top (not so matchy), so I will try that out next time :-)

      Delete