Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 3



Top- White House Black Market November 2013
Blazer- Maurices October 3013
Trousers- Express November 2013
Pumps- Fergalicious January 2014
Necklace- 12th Birthday Gift
Earrings- Maurices Christmas 2011
Bracelet- JCPenny est. January 2012

Outfit Inspiration: Add a layer. I added the blazer, which has not been worn in a while despite how much I like it!

Sorry for the awful (more than the usual awful!) pictures. I really liked the outfit, but was so busy at work I plain forgot to stop by in the ladies room and take a picture before leaving. My only other excuse was that it was a blizzard outside and I knew I would have to go slow and be late to pick up the baby, so I left as soon as I could. I made my husband take the picture because I was unable to get it myself since it was so dark! I took my bracelet off just before the pictures, oops.

The outfit was darker than my 'normal'- charcoal grey jacket and pants with a black top with white polka dots. The texture in the jacket, print in the top, and sheen/subtle pattern in the pants is what made the outfit for me. These pants are particularly good for my shape I think, so I really should wear them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment