Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 8


Top- White House Black Market, November 2013
Camisole- Express, circa 2011
Cardigan- Maurices, October 2013
Pants- Express, April 2013
Shoes- Fergalicious, January 2014
Necklace- NY&Company, January 2013
Earrings (can't see): Maurices circa
Bracelet- JCPenny circa 2011

Inspiration: Something daring or exciting. I can't see what isn't daring or exciting about cobalt blue pants, especially with a leopard print cardigan!

I liked my outfit, but I feel like it photographed poorly! I haven't worn these pants in quite a long time, I guess I felt like saving them for spring. It's a good thing the challenge made me think of wearing them!

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the color combination. I'm all about black, white, and blue. I would love to find a pair of blue pants like that, but the search has so far eluded me. I think I may have tried the ones you have last year, but they did not fit me well at all. They look great on you!

    This challenge seems like a lot of fun and a way to be more creative with your wardrobe. I may take it on myself after my Project 333 (233) term is over...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The challenge has been fun so far, and has made me plan outfits slightly in advance which is nice because I'm not throwing on whatever at the last minute. I do love this color combo, but especially the color cobalt is most 'me'. Thanks for the sweet comments!

      Delete
  2. I love the pops of blue with the black & white top. I really need to add that shade of blue into my wardrobe!

    http://acuratedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I could only pick one accent color, cobalt would be it. It's my favorite color! I have a few other items in this color, particularly a top, dress, and a cardigan. No cobalt shoes though!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this outfit. You have a great figure. That is my problem...wanting to look THINNER in my clothes, even though I'm not really heavy per se. Anyway, I love everything you've been wearing.

    ReplyDelete