Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 9





Top- JCPenny circa June 2013
Jacket- Express, November 2013
Trousers- Express, November 2013
Pumps- Ann Taylor, February 2010
Necklace- Birthday Gift 2010 
Earrings- H&M circa 2009
Bracelet- NY&Company circa 2012

Inspiration: Something shiny, sheer or silky. I have all three in this outfit- shine in the pants and pumps, and the top is sheer with a chiffon under-layer. I switched the days again, because I felt that the actual Day 9 was best for Day 10 and vice-versa.

I've worn this exact outfit (but different jewelry) a few times. I love it and am sure I will wear it exactly as is again. It was inspired by a re-run episode of What Not to Wear, where the contributor was shown in one of the final three outfits in a trouser, leather jacket, and top. I really like the look.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the edge the jacket adds to this outfit. Along with the flowy top it is a really balanced look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for taking so long to answer Megan! Thank you for commenting and I agree, mixng feminine with tougher pieces is my favorite way to dress!

      Delete