Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 19



Top- White House Black Market via eBay, January 2013
Scarf- Loft Outlet, APril 2011
Jacket- Black Rivet via Wilsons Leather, March 2014
Pants- Express, November 2013
Shoes- Fergalicious, January 2014
Earrings- Charlotte Russe? circa 2009

Inspiration: Accessories around the face. I'm wearing a scarf and big bright earrings.

I'm wearing the jacket (Monday) I bought yesterday (Sunday). After postponing our shopping trip, me and my coworkers finally went out yesterday (conveniently, the end of my shopping ban). I spent several hours and picked up only this jacket, $150 on clearance for $37.41 in store. It wasn't intentional, but I found it and loved it! I have a definite 'need' for more jackets, and I love the color. I bought it using my visa gift card too! I found it online (to get stock pictures) but it's $51.95 versus in store at $37.

No comments:

Post a Comment