Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 21 and 22

Day 21 Inspiration- Boots, Heels, or Wedges. I was lazy and chose heels! I forgot to get a picture though. It was a simple outfit- my wider grey pinstripe pants, a teal cardigan, and my black tiered top with a pretty necklace and earrings.

Sweater- Maurices, October 2013
Cami- Express circa 2011
Skirt- White House Black Market, January 2013
Shoes- Fergalicious, January 2014
Necklace- NY&Company, January 2013
Earrings- Christmas 2011 gift

Day 22 Inspiration- A print you haven't worn in ages, but worn differently somehow. I only wore this skirt once that I remember, with a white tank and matching cobalt cardigan. I have not worn this skirt since last winter, it's been about a year. I have to say, I still love it, and shouldn't have neglected it as long as I have!

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic skirt! Definitely stop neglecting it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan!! I agree- I need to work it in much more. :)

      Delete