Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April Wardrobe Wear

Since January 6th, I've been tracking what I wear. My goal is to wear everything I own (except specific formal wear) a minimum of 10x this year or purge it. Days that I don't leave my house are spent in lounge-wear, which doesn't count. I had 3 days I only wore lounge-wear in April. This is my progress so far (ending April 30th):

Tops: I have worn 18 of them, two of which has been purged since then and one downgraded, leaving 2 tops unworn thus far. The top with the highest wear had been my white ruffled blouse (same as last month), at now 13 wears!

Sweaters: All 6 have been worn, and the sweater with the highest wear is my white cable-knit sweater at 5x so far (still on top from last month).

Jackets/Blazers: My burgundy leather jacket is still at the top at 8x now.

Cardigans: I purged two that I wore 1x each. I've worn 9 of the rest leaving 1 unworn. My black sparkle cardigan has been worn the most at 9x.

Camisoles and tanks: I downgraded a camisole to lounge-wear and purged another that I think I've only wore 1x in the 3 years I have had it. I have worn all 6 of what is left (typo last month). My white camisole has already been worn 18x.
Pants: I've worn 16 pairs so far, but have purged one pair. with my Rerock jeans ringing in at 19 wears, still on top!
Skirts: I have 4 skirts- I had 5 but purged one. I've worn all, with my leopard skirt still on top at 6x.
Dresses: So far I've worn 4 of my dresses. My blue zipper dress has been worn 5x, still on top!
 Necklaces: I have worn 21 so far! My blue stone, black, and my mint 3-strand necklaces have gotten the most wear at 10x each (black and mint on top again!).
Bracelets: I have worn 7 so far. My black bracelet was worn the most at 9x still on top!

Earrings: I've worn 15 pairs of earrings. My heart earrings got the most wear at 21x, still on top.

Belts: I have worn 3, my grey pants one 3x.

Scarves: I have worn both 1x.

Coats & Outerwear: I have worn my winter hat 73x and scarf 72, my grey coat 91x, teal 1x (too tight still), and my white puffer 1x but have since purged it. My pink trench has been worn 10x.

Shoes: I've worn 10 pairs so far, and my black pumps have gotten 44 wears so far!

My black winter boots were part of an outfit 12 times so far but were worn almost daily outside, for a total of 68 wears. I wore my grey winter boots 1x and black flats for commute 30x. I will replace these asap as they are too worn now to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment