Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 2014 Budget


Budget-
Originally $1800/year, can add in gift cards and ebay sales. I added an additional $500 and an expanded item number because I started a new job this month.

No more than 35 items this year (was 45, then reduced to 25 and expanded to 35 after accepting the new job) and must fit in with my shopping questions.

Spent this month: $6.54 in eBay profits, $59.95 out of pocket.
Totals: $1037.40 out of pocket, $246.71 on gift cards, $295.35 on returns and eBay earnings.
$1262.60 left for the year out of pocket.

25 new items entered my closet this year so far total (I dropped one gift I received as it didn't work out for me), including gifts. I can buy or receive up to 10 more items this year.

What Came In:

WHBM Coral Print Dress- $66.49
I truly love this dress! It needs the straps altered like almost all my dresses which will be next month. It's super pretty and will work for a variety of occasions from work to a wedding, etc. Even my husband loves it! 10/10.

I'm happy to report I did NOT go overboard this month! Next month is pretty much already set with two items pre-ordered (available 7/7), provided they fit well!

No comments:

Post a Comment