Monday, June 30, 2014

June Wardrobe Wear

Since January 6th, I've been tracking what I wear. My goal is to wear everything I own (except specific formal wear) a minimum of 10x this year or purge it. Days that I don't leave my house are spent in lounge-wear, which doesn't count.

had 4 days I only wore lounge-wear in June. 'Green' items have been worn 10+ times so far, 'blue' are on track with 6-9 wears so far, 'yellow' items have been worn 1-5 times, and 'red' items have not been worn yet.

This is my progress so far (ending June 30th):

Tops: I have worn all 15. 3 are in the green, 4 are blue, and 8 are in the yellow. Most worn item is my cream ruffled blouse at 19x.

Sweaters: All 6 have been worn. All are in the yellow.

Jackets/Blazers: I've worn all 5. 3 are in the blue and 2 are in the yellow. My burgundy leather jacket has the most wears at 8x.

Cardigans: I've worn all 12. 2 are in the green, 2 are in the blue, and the rest are in the yellow. My teal cardigan has the most wear at 16x.

Camisoles and tanks: I've worn all 6, with two in the green and 4 in the yellow. Most worn is my white cami with 23x.

Pants: I've worn all 18. 2 are in the green,  5 are in the blue, and the rest are in the yellow. My Rerock skinny jeans have the most wear at 27x.

Skirts: I've worn all 4. 1 is in blue and the rest are in the yellow.

Dresses: So far I've worn 7 out of 12. 1 is in the blue, 6 are in the yellow, leaving 5 in the red.

Necklaces: I have worn 25 of the 28. 4 are in the green, 3 are in the blue, 18 are in yellow, and 4 are in the red. My 3-strand mint necklace has been worn 16x.

Bracelets: I have worn 7 of the 10. 2 are in the green, 2 in blue, 3 in yellow, and 3 in red. My black bracelet has been worn 13x.

Earrings: I've worn 17 of 23. 6 are in the green, the rest are all in the yellow. My heart earrings have been worn 25x.

Belts: I have worn 3 of the 4, all in yellow.

Scarves: I have worn both 1x.

Coats & Outerwear: My trench has been worn 80x. My tan flats have been worn for commute 49x. Winter wear is all the same it was.

Shoes: I've worn 15 of my 17 pairs. 5 are in the green, 3 are in blue, and 7 are in yellow leaving 2 in red. My black pumps have been worn 48x.

No comments:

Post a Comment