Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Month 6 Wardrobe Status

I've decided to do an updated post since I have done a lot of culling and purchasing again this past month. So here's a state of the union as of today!

The Count

Blazers and Jackets- 5 (same)
I have a classic black blazer, a dark grey shrunken blazer, and leather/faux leather jackets in dark teal, burgundy, and black. Looking in the future for a light grey or white/cream blazer or jacket.

Work Dresses- 7 (added 1)
I have sheath dresses in black, cobalt blue, white&tweed, white colorblocked, and dusky blue, a blue cowl neck jersey dress, and a polka dot halter sundress.

Fancy Dresses- 4 (same)
I have a red lace sheath dress, a sequin mini dress, a bodycon tiered emerald dress, and an ikat printed sheath dress that's too short for work but is really nice for summer weddings/formal.

Skirts- 4 (same)
I have a teal, a black and white colorblock pencil skirt, a watercolor floral, and a leopard printed full/a-line skirt. 

Work Trousers- 12 total (added 1)

High heels length- 4 (same)
I have a dark grey pinstripe, thick wool herringbone, black skinny/straight fit trousers, and one mid-grey wider striped flare trousers.

Mid heels length- 4 (same)
Cobalt blue, black shiny, chocolate brown, and greyish tan colored trousers.

Flats length- 4 (added 1)
Light tan, mid-grey, and black trousers. Cobalt ankle pants.

Casual pants- 6 (added 1, downgraded 2)
Black velvet leggings, grey jeggings, dark grey bootcut jeans, dark denim skinnies, mid blue skinnies, and denim trousers.

Tops- 15 (downgraded 1 to maternity wear, put 4 in the sell pile, added 3)

Work- 11 (let go of 2, added 2)
White ruffle blouse, white ruffle tiered tank, white with black geometric print ruffled blouse, geometric print black and white tie neck, black and white polka dot print tie neck, black ruffled blouse, black slim tiered tank, coral printed tank, cobalt flutter sleeve top, cobalt print cami top, blue and white striped top.

Work/Casual- 3 (same)
White peasant blouse, green chain print peplum, coral dolman sleeve top.

Casual- 1 (let go of 3, added 1)
Black empire waist flutter sleeve tunic top.

Sweaters-6 (no change)
Black, red surplice, blue v-neck, black flutter sleeve, white boatneck, purple cowl neck sweaters.

Camis and Tanks- 6 (no change)
White, black, purple, teal lace v-neck camis, white tank, purple lace straight cami.

Cardigans- 12 (added 2)
Blue, teal, watercolor print, burgundy, red, black sparkle, black and white leopard print, purple, black and white colorblock, cobalt print, grey print, and  dusky blue open cardigan.


Coats- 3 (no change)
Teal, dark grey winter coats, 1 coral lightweight trench.

Shoes- 19 (trashed 1, added 2)

Flats- 4 (trashed 1, added 1)
2 purple leopard flats (one is a worn pair I use to commute), 1 black print, 1 tan print flat.

Mid heel- 3 (added 1)
Green wedges, tan pointy toe heels, and dressy silver sandals

High heel- 7 (same)
Black, burgundy pumps, black cutout booties, black, white&gold sandals, black, brown gladiators.

Boots- 5 (same)
Brown, grey, black winter boots, black, brown leather boots.

Necklaces- 29 (added 4, put 1 in sell pile)

Bracelets- 10 (same)

Earrings- 23 (was gifted 1, added one)

Belts- 7 (same)

Scarves- 3 (same)
Navy and green print, paisly print lightweight scarves, and black ombre scarf winter.

Hats-1 winter hat (same)

Outdoor clothing (doesn't 'count'):  9 (added 1)
Navy print tank, green ruffle tank, burgundy ruffle henley tee, black oversized tee, coral ruffle tank, denim shorts, blue hoody,  bootcut jeans, ripped dark denim jeggings.

Summary

Last time I accidentally didn't include coats in my total clothing count (was 75, should have been 78). My current count is 80 pieces of clothing so I have overall added only 2 items after purges and purchases.

I didn't do an accessory count last time, which would have been 86 total. I'm now at 92, so I added 6 items. My entire inventory is 172. I do have a few further things I may purge but overall this number is pretty solid and I do not plan to grow over this total, but slowly shrink. My biggest issue is that I need to upgrade some of the things I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment