Monday, January 19, 2015

Frugality

I want some feedback from those of you who read here. Are any of you interested in topics in Personal Finance or Frugality?

A main goal of mine for this year is to scale back my spending and to practice more frugal habits, in order to pay off my debt and eventually move to a home closer to my work that has enough land to raise some animals. I'll have a lot of fodder for these posts:

  • Budget posts
  • Progress reports on debt reduction
  • Tips/How I am being more frugal

I'm sure there are plenty more topics I can explore. I'm trying to stop focusing so heavily on my wardrobe and clothing acquisition and more on making the changes I want to make in my life. I just don't want to drive away anyone who is not interested in these type of posts!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in reading it. I'm trying to do the same thing. Sometimes focusing so heavily on clothing can just make me want to buy more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the topic of money debt/spending goes hand in hand with responsible wardrobe management and would love to read about these subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for the feedback! I'm excited that you're interested as this could be a great topic :) Barb- you're 100% right, it's a facet we don't tend to publicize but is really important to consider!

    ReplyDelete