Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Outfit post- Friday Oct 23


Long time no see! I figured I'd start posting my outfits again, in order to appreciate my wardrobe more and mix up what I'm wearing (it's easy to wear the same things all the time).

I'm posting under the daily outfit post thread on Debbie Roe's Facebook Page (End Closet Chaos), so I'm sorry if some of you see this twice. At least, on the blog I'll outline what I'm wearing.


Plum Cashmere tunic Sweater- Garnet Hill, Fall 2015
Nude Tank (underneath)- Soma Fall 2015
Black Skinny Jeans- White House Black Market, Spring 2015
Burgundy Heels- Clarks, 2014
Necklace & Earrings- White House Black Market 2013 and 2015

I wish the picture was clearer! I love the ruffled hem of this sweater, it's really lovely. The burgundy heels are brighter in person as well.This was worn on a casual friday, and I felt good about it because the heels were sexy but the rest was covered up and appropriate (IMO).

I wouldn't really change much about this outfit, I'd rate it a 9.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment