The Rules (as seen in original post here)
- I can spend $1500.00 maximum out of pocket.
- I can purchase 20 items maximum.
- Re-sale adds money to the budget but not to the item limit.
- Gifts do not 'count' in the item limit.
- I spent $20.69 this month on 1 item.
- So far this year, I have spent $20.69 and purchased 1 item.
- I have $1479.31 left to spend this year on 19 items. This is about $77.86 each.
- I received a $50 gift card for Christmas which is unspent.
This month, the numbers are a bit skewed because while I did not purchase anything in January, an item was back-ordered from last month. It did not get charged or ship until this month, so it wound up being part of 2015 rather than 2014. I liked it enough to keep it and wear it right away!
WHBM Scarf, $20.69 (orig $48)
This scarf is awesome- it's the perfect size and I love the print and colors (a bit brighter and longer than pictured). 9.5/10
I received a $50 gift card for Christmas which is unspent currently!
So, how'd I do on my shopping list? I created this list in December 2015, when I was planning my budget and it is subject to change!
Spring/Summer Items- 5
- Flat pair of sandals
- Replacement tan flats
- Blouse in a vibrant print
- White blouse
- New Gray or colored jeans
Fall/Winter Items- 4
- Replacement winter coat
- Replacement winter boots- black
- Replacement sweater
- Ankle Boots
- Replacement Black Cardigan
All Season Items- 12
- Replacement purse
- New pair of mid-height black heels
Scarf in multiple colors - purchased
- 2 tops that work professionally and casually
- New Jacket or Blazer
- Wrap style or flowy dress