Saturday, January 16, 2016

Wishlist

Here is a roundup of things I've been really loving lately! I'm carefully planning purchases and won't be buying anything right away. No more binge purchasing all the things at once! I KonMaried this list, believe it or not.

Items I'm loving:

Blue Dress- This dress is lovely. I had a dress like this that was sadly ruined in the wash. I'm wary of the cap sleeves but love the v-neck.
Blue Pendant- My blue pendant is wearing out and this might be the perfect replacement
Gold Tassel Necklace- My gold tassel necklace broke, again might be it's replacement
White Top- I had a soft flowy white tank that got wore to death, this again could be a great replacement.
Blue Cardigan- I love the print of this, and it's a zip-up rather than button up!
Yellow Pants- I'd like to try these, they could be really fun! 
Black and White print top- I love the 'modern' vibe of this top and the neckline. I'd likely replace my tie-neck blouse that I kept for this.

What I Decided I don't need:


All lovely items that are not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment