Monday, August 29, 2016

Shopping List Month 1

As part of my year of intentional shopping, the plan is to shop almost exclusively from a list. While my grocery list will be pretty boring to share, I thought you'd enjoy my preliminary list for the rest of things I'd like to buy. Items crossed off have been purchased already.

Home:
Boxes (Shoes, craft room, bathroom)
New velvet slim clothing hangers (replace all hangers)
New curtains for the living room and kitchen

Crafts:
New Canvas to replace broken one

Eliana:
Winter Boots
(must review wardrobe before determining further needs)

Me:
Ankle Boots (on order)
Knee-high Cognac Boots
Winter Boots
~2 Sweaters for fall/winter
Dresses or skirts that work with tights
Bright heels (raspberry)
(must review wardrobe before determining further needs)


Gifts:

Gift for my niece (8th Birthday)
  • Already purchased two bottoms for her prior to my new year of intentional shopping. I'd like to get her a couple more items since her birthday gifts are usually also back-to-school clothing for her, such as a top, sweater, and jacket.

A gift for my husband (birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment